The right accessories make the outfit, remember these are just as important as all the little details you took time to do on your wardrobe, with out the complete look all your hard work is put to vain...
Get these beautiful Court Shoes at American Duchess
Dyeable Ivory Pompadour 17th / 18th century French court shoes
- Pompadour is historically correct for the 1680s through 1740s
- Hand-sewn, Dyeable, damask jacquard upper.
- 100% smooth, hard, Italian leather soles, perfect for dancing.
- Our exclusive American Duchess Louis heels are hand-covered in 100% calf leather.
- Heels are 2.5 inches high, placed in the center of your heel, and flared for stability and the period look.
- Comes complete with ribbon.
- Left and Right lasted.
- B width