Tuesday 26 April 2011

New Stay!

Yay! I got my new stay from my friend Gail, she is amazing at creating these pieces of art in no time at all! I always leave this project to the professionals!!! I was so excited I had to take a picture right away and wear it around the house, so comfortable!
Tip: Order front lacing as it is so much easier for camping!
PS. I was already wearing my pirate shirt before I received the stay, not intended but awesome anyways! Honest!!
Sewing Update
Midway through a few projects at the moment, I tend to do a little on one and then move to the next etc. keeps things interesting.  I am working on my Flowered Jacket, a White Weskit, and a Brown Sleeved Weskit right now. I am mostly finished with the White Weskit, just some buttons, and button holes to be done. Oh yeah, you know I am purposely putting those suckers off.
I’ve been having some technical difficulties with the sewing machine lately, so I have been frustrated and I’ve put away my sewing this past week, and only 8 weeks until our first event! The list is still very long so I’ve got to push to get everything I want done for this season! This weekend coming up I am getting together with my girlfriends so hopefully I will get re inspired to cross off some projects of my long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love this picture

I love this picture